International Graduate Update Form

Attention: This is for International Graduate applicants only.

You may use this form to:

  • Update your application term
  • Update your desired degree, major, or sub plan

If you need to withdraw your application, please use our International Graduate Withdrawal Form.

If you are a domestic applicant and need to update your application, please use our Update Your Application Form.

Please provide your day of birth in this format: MM/DD/YYYY