Update Your Application - University of North Texas

If you need to make changes to your application, such as the semester, year or program of enrollment, fill out the information on the form below. This is for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents only. If you are an International student, please visit the Division of International Affairs Admissions update form.

Select Your New Program

Use the area below to enroll in one of the programs available at the University of North Texas or to choose a new semester of entry.