- Learn more about programs and request specific information.
- Learn admission, application fee and supporting documentation requirements for the Toulouse Graduate School and from your departmental website.
- Review financial aid and scholarship options.
- Take a free tour of campus.
- Prepare your application materials at least two months prior to the departmental application date.
- Register for an upcoming virtual graduate webinar.
See below or contact your graduate advisor for more information regarding:
- Program application dates and deadlines
- Requesting transcripts and submitting supporting documents
- Program entrance exams, if required
Requesting transcripts and submitting other supporting documents:
Official transcripts are required from every college or university you have attended and must arrive by the application deadline. The transcripts must show you have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution (or equivalent).
Contact the colleges and universities you have attended about their processes for providing official transcripts. If you already have a degree from the University of North Texas, you are not required to provide your UNT transcript to the Toulouse Graduate School. We will be able to obtain this from the registrar's office for you.
Submit required transcripts by your program’s application deadline:
|By U.S. Postal Service:||By UPS/FedEx:|
|Toulouse Graduate School
1155 Union Circle #305459
Denton, TX 76203-5017
|Toulouse Graduate School
1147 Union Circle, ESSC 354
Denton, TX 76203-5459
Programs may require other supporting documents such as personal statements, letters of reference, auditions or portfolios. Send additional program-specific application materials directly to your department.
GPA requirement for UNT consideration:
Graduate applicants to UNT are evaluated holistically, based on specific departmental and program requirements. In the past, successful candidates usually have met certain GPA minimum requirements:
- 3.00 GPA in the undergraduate degree for admission to the master's program
- 3.50 GPA in the undergraduate degree for direct admission to doctoral programs
- 3.50 GPA in master’s-level studies for admission to doctoral programs
Register and prepare for entrance exams (if required):
|UNT School Codes|
Complete the program-specific required entrance exams and submit your scores to UNT’s Office of Graduate Admissions.*
*Some programs may provisionally admit students for one semester prior to submission of standardized test scores. Others have requirements that substitute for test scores.