Request a Course Overload

The Request for Course Overload form may be used by any graduate student to request an overload of the maximum number of hours allowed in a term/semester. This form must be submitted prior to the end of registration for a term/semester.

Please return this form to Eva Ruiz-DuVall.

This page contains pdf documents.  You can download a free pdf reader here.